"Dysfunctional people are like bumper cars, they keep bumping into each other but they never come together."
1. Dysfunctional is the opposite of a functional.
- Functional Defined: 1.In good working order.2.Useful; serving a purpose, fulfilling a function That sculpture is not merely artistic, but also functional: it can be used as a hatrack. Two or more people come to together to share a common activity, and they have implied and expressed desires for the groups. When a person makes decisions that lead toward the common goal, the relationship is functional.
1. Communication that fails, for example, the functional person in a situation finds agreement, has eye contact, and the dysfunctional person agrees, but does not do as agree, there is a breakdown, the situation does not function.
2. There is no stable progress towards agreement, while some behavior is for progress, often the general overalll situation does not accomplish a task.
3. Dysfunctional behavior just simply occurs when maladaptive responses have been learnt or adaptive responses have not been learnt
Log In to Leave a Comment or Join
Copyright © 2018 All rights reserved.
Not a member? Sign Up
Gear For Sale by HoboTraveler.com. All gear sold, and shipped from Amazon.com for safe, fast service.
mythinkingproblem.com is a part of the HoboTraveler network.
The 100 Best Cities to Live International are chosen by Hobo Travelers on the Hobo Network. Our goal at Hobo is to give you 100, then you can narrow it down 10. Become and member of that city group. You can learn the pros and cons from members living there.
The 100 Best Cities to Live Abroad